We all need some rest and relaxation after a hard day’s work. Situated only 45 minutes from Iloilo City, Damires Hills Tierra Verde is the newest talk of the province! It has been featured for several times already in local TV shows and my mother has been waiting for the chance to visit the place. Finally, we found time. 🙂
I loved the place because:
1. Of its proximity to the city.
2. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
3. The food is very yummy and affordable too!
4. The place is clean especially the pool (Duh, the owner is a physician).
5. You would not get bored because the place is so wide and going up and down the hills is exciting.
6. The cottages are not expensive. They have cottages for P300, P400, P500, and P2500.
7. You can ride the zipline there! You can have a Zip-Air Adventure for P350 if you want to ride it in sitting position but if you opt to fly like Superman, you have to pay P450.
8. More perks are coming soon such as horseback riding, mountain climbing, and a lot more.
Visit Damires Hills in Facebook for more information and pictures. We really had fun there, I’m sure you will too. 🙂