Better late than never, right?
Thank you, Regine, for giving me this award last December. I got caught up with the board exams, work, and family that I failed to thank you for giving me this award.
Finally, I’m already “alive” in the blogging world after I posted pending blog posts and followed several blogs that I think would interest me. I read almost every post in my Reader! I’m so happy I already spend more time in WordPress than in Facebook or Twitter, although I seem to be online (Hey, Sir Zuckerburg, it’s better if you have that Idle status in the chat box again).
So here’s how it works:
1. In a post on your, blog, nominate 15 fellow bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
My nominees are:
Renxkyoko’s Space – http://megaworthit.wordpress.com/
Lifestyle Tea – http://lifestyletea.wordpress.com/
BLURT – http://blurtblog.net/
Kuya’s Notebook – http://kuyasnotebook.wordpress.com/
Thoughtspresso – http://thoughtspresso.wordpress.com/
Life in a Spectrum – http://soundsweird.wordpress.com/
Tasting Tales – http://cookwithkelsey.wordpress.com/
Ayosa oi! – http://ayosaoi.wordpress.com/
Walang basagan ng trip… – http://potsquared.wordpress.com/
Everywhere once – http://everywhereonce.com/
Pure Instinct – http://aixwrites.wordpress.com/
Lester Pencilhands – http://lapiskamay.wordpress.com/
Digital Ballpen – http://digitalballpen.wordpress.com/
Zupher Disorder – http://zupher.wordpress.com/
Going Dutch – http://malouprestado.com/
Random Pieces about me:
- Call me Apple, ‘coz that’s my official alias. My Mother would even get mad at me if I write it as Apol. Don’t ask about my real name, it’s the same as my birthday month and I don’t like it.
- I hate cats. Just reading the word gives me goosebumps. I’m sorry I hate them for no reason. I’m just too afraid. I tried looking eye to eye with a cat once. It stared at me. I ran away.
- I love chicken. Wait, I don’t think I just love it, I’m obsessed with it especially the thigh part.
- I like looking at werewolves. I think it started when I watched Red Riding Hood. I think it’s because they are really gentle within. I love Jacob. ;p
- My favorite superhero is Thor not just because of Chris Hemsworth but because of Mjolnir!
- I hate washing dishes. Of all the household chores, it’s washing plates and glasses that I detest the most. Just make me sweep or mop or wipe the furniture!
- I’m a frustrated singer. Blame me when it rains.
That’s all about me. Pass on the award to others who deserve it. I’m so excited to hear random facts about you too. 🙂