I use the word lovely all the time but when I received the One Lovely Blog Award, my reflex got me asking Google for its literal meaning.
The Free Dictionary defines lovely as:
1. Full of love; loving.2. Inspiring love or affection.3. Having beauty that appeals to the emotions as well as to the eye.4. Enjoyable; delightful.
1.) Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
2.) Share 7 things about yourself.
3.) Nominate 15 or so bloggers you admire.
4.) Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
7 Random Things About Me:
- I’m really crazy. Crazy funny. Crazy high. Crazy low.
- I’m still hoping I could find the love of my life. And I’m praying he’ll be like Logan Thibault.
- I already thought about the names of my future kids.
- I want to get married before 30.
- I can really be mean sometimes. The monster in me breaks loose when I’m having my period.
- I like chocolates better than ice cream or cake.
- I’m a frustrated singer.
Have a Dream – http://jamesdez.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/know-what-you-want/
Palm Trees and Bare Feet – http://palmtreesbarefeet.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/quote-of-the-day-james-carville/
Learning a New Language – http://amareaeternum.wordpress.com/2012/06/18/school-life/
Walking the Labyrinth – http://anonymousburn.com/2012/06/18/more-than-just-enough/
Renxkyoko’s space – http://megaworthit.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/im-leaving-on-an-airplane/
Thoughts from the Outdoors – http://thoughtsfromtheoutdoors.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/future-twisted/
Chasing Holiday – http://chasingholiday.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/more-about-me/
Pure Instinct – http://aixwrites.wordpress.com/2012/06/17/i-was-loved-first/
Arvel’s Everyday Hits and Misses – http://arveldemesa.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/para-kay-ariel-teofilo-toby-m-de-mesa/
because writing is her vernacular of speaking – http://shewantstowrite.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/day-11-11-things-you-dont-know-about-me/
Romancing the Bee – http://romancingthebee.com/2012/06/16/questions-for-fortnums/
A Lot on Your Plate – http://alotonyourplate.wordpress.com/2012/06/16/website-of-the-week-thekitchn-com/
Congratulations, everyone! Have a lovely day! 🙂