Thank you, Marnelli, for nominating me for this Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I’m really honored especially that it’s from a very brainy and sweet blogger like you. 🙂
This award is very timely as this is my 100th post! Yey me! I didn’t know it can be this fast when I actually didn’t open my blog from September to January because of the board exams last year. Now I’m thinking of going through each of them.
Seven things about me:
- I’m a nurse but I really love teaching.
- I drink at least two cups of coffee a day.
- I get too lazy to reply to text messages because I’m now hating my touchscreen phone so I call instead. I only reply if the messages are really important.
- I’m a sucker for whole body massage.
- I had piano and guitar lessons when I was younger but I can’t remember them all now. But I can play the flute, at least. LOL.
- I only sleep with my spaghetti strap and underwear on. I think it’s not weird when some people even sleep naked.
- Today, I thought about getting pregnant. Now, how is it possible without getting married first? ;p
So here are 15 blogs that inspire me:
The Way I Am – http://seriouslyrebecca.wordpress.com/
The World According to Mitzie Mee – http://blog.mitziemee.com/
Betwixt and Between – http://justbeingthoughtful.wordpress.com/ (Hey, Addie. Wala ka pa ba nitong award? Haha.)
Domestic Urbanite – http://clarissa623.wordpress.com/
Mina Sees the World – http://minaseestheworld.wordpress.com/
Because Writing is Her Vernacular of Speaking – http://shewantstowrite.wordpress.com/
Lifestyle Tea – http://lifestyletea.wordpress.com/
jlapis – http://jlapis.wordpress.com/
Of Making Sense – http://cathyespiritu.wordpress.com/
Jimmy and Cha – http://jimmyandcha.wordpress.com/
Wife Meets Life – http://wifemeetslife.wordpress.com/
Katrina Labra – http://katrinalabra.wordpress.com/
Lazy Happy Bored Sad – http://wilhelminaupton.wordpress.com/
My Story to You.. – http://dragoneystory.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on your blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Like, I’m very happy, you know. Like! 🙂