Aside from having a green thumb, my mother has always been fond of eating green things too. She likes eating raw cabbages and all those other things I generalize as “grass and leaves” given that I am a carnivore.
I don’t know where she got all these ideas (Ma, if you get to read this, kindly comment your answer below because I forgot to ask you before I published this) but lately, she’s obsessing on all kinds of fruit juices and smoothies. She cleaned our vintage juicer which is actually older than me and started to create this colorful juices that I have not tried for myself because I am such a loser.
Green: Celery, Parsley, Cucumber, Lemon, Apple (Kidney Cleanser)
Orange: Papaya and Pineapple (Constipation and Immune System)
She has shared the pictures on her Facebook account (also an obsession, btw) and encouraged her friends to do the same. Cheers to your healthy habits, Ma!
On the other hand, look at the daughter’s creation:
- Finding the Best Juicing Recipes for Weight Loss (healthbeautypub.wordpress.com)
- Juicing Is The Way To Go (dianasewilliams.wordpress.com)
- Juicy Savings on Juicy Juice (coupons.answers.com)
- Healhty Tips For Getting The Right Nutrition (back-pain-and-treatment.com)
- Tips For Making Fresh Fruit And Vegetable Juices (mikelouievubasaran.wordpress.com)
- Juicing for Health (samiamwhatieat.wordpress.com)
- Check Out These Amazing Juicing Tips Today! (myhealthyjuicingrecipes.wordpress.com)