As tagged by my baby sister, Julia, I accept to join the #BookBucketChallenge bandwagon. Thanks for tagging me. This reminds me to make time for reading despite my busy sleeping and rolling on the bed schedule.
I’m posting this here so I can have a list to go back to and update. I’d want to remember these beautiful literary pieces.
The rule was to not take more than a few minutes and do not think hard. They don’t have to be the “right” or great works of literature, just ones that have affected you in some way. Then tag friends and they should do the challenge within 24 hours or else, they should buy you a book!
I always find something good about anything I read or watch no matter how shallow it is, but here are some books which have stayed with me to this day. Ah, I got carried away and listed down more than 10.
1. Love Story by Erich Segal
2. The Choice by Nicolas Sparks
3. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
4. Daring to Dream Trilogy by Nora Roberts
5. Jewels of the Sun Trilogy by Nora Roberts
6. The Notebook by Nicolas Sparks
7. Rage of Angels by Sidney Sheldon
8. The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom
9. Thoughtless Trilogy by S.C. Stephens
10. The Zahir by Paulo Coelho
11. El Filibusterismo by Jose Rizal
12. The 50 Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James (Not for the author, but only for Christian. Him and him alone.)
13. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
14. Loves Music, Loves to Dance and a bunch of others by Mary Higgins-Clark
15. If I stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Awww.. I have a lot more in mind! If you guys want to take this challenge, you’re free to do so too! It’s fun! It made me miss reading and reminded me of how I was able to do it while I was busy in college. I actually have a lot of free time right now, but I always find myself rolling on my bed and sleeping or watching TV. Now, I can’t wait to get my hands on a new book so I can add more to this list!