ILOILO City – Mark your calendars and be part of the history!
Junior Chamber International (JCI) – Regatta in partnership with The Outstanding Students of Iloilo Awards (TOSIA) Alumni Circle is spearheading “I Run for Peace” at the Gaisano Iloilo City Center (GICC) in Mandurriao on November 20, 5 am.
I Run for Peace is an advocacy run event which aims to promote wellness and peace among the Ilonggo youth.
The said event is not an ordinary fun run as the participants will be part of the history. Aside from the 5-kilometer run, the event will be also highlighted with the formation of the human peace sign to further promote peace.
Moreover, runners will have the chance to have a glimpse of the much awaited 15.2-hectare Iloilo City Center of the Gaisano Capital Group.
Be part of this noble cause and together, let’s make a difference. Registration for I Run for Peace is available in the following venues:
- Pyt Stop Diversion Road
- EON Travel and TOURS, SM City Iloilo
- Eon Centennial Plaza Hotel, Jalandoni Street
- Grillers Oyster House, the Shops Atria
- FitStop Bites and Bikes, Diversion Road
- Dova Brunch Cafe, Lapaz Plaza
- Cafe Iloilo, La Fiesta Hotel, Molo
- Iloilo City Tourism Office, 3/F Iloilo City Hall
Join the I Run for Peace and be a piece of peace!
To know more about I Run for Peace, like JCI Regatta on Facebook, visit the mentioned registration sites or contact 0921-493-7512.